Roof

Roof
Looking in towards midtown from my roof

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bluh

Well, I have some sort of illness. I was hoping it was just a cold, but considering what I'm coughing up....it probably isn't. I know I should go to the doctor....maybe I will tomorrow afternoon if there's no improvement (what doctor, I don't know). Kept thinking it wouldn't get so bad....but it is. Of course this weekend is supposed to be 65 and sunny both days....which if you ask me, is about as perfect as weather can get. I've been SO careful too....every single time I ride the subway, I immediately put antibacterial gel on my hands when I know I'm done touching the poles. I guess you can't prevent breathing infested air, though.

Other than that, there really isn't much more going on. I had planned on having a "virtual happy hour"  tonight with Mandy, Stacey, and Lauren. They were going to take a laptop to a bar and set me on the table via Skype. I was really looking forward to that, but just not up for it. Hopefully we can make it work next week. That should be alot of fun.

Ordered rain boots yesterday and can't WAIT for them to get here. Don't need to be spending money right now, but they are really going to come in handy and would have come in handy already. I ordered gray ones and they are gonna be totally cute. Yay! I see so many people wearing them. Shout out to McConnell for tellling me the right brand to get. : )

Just ordered tickets to the La Cage Folles musical for when Andrea comes to visit. She's obsessed with the show "Frasier" and therefore Kelsey Grammer, who stars in the show. It won a Tony for best revival this year, so it should be a good show.

TTFN (ta ta for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment